AR500 Body Armor Testudo Gen 2 Plate Carrier With Level III Plates Features:
- Includes (2) AR500 Armor® Level III 10” x 12” ASC Flat Body Armor Plates
- Includes Operator II Plate Carrier(One Size Fits Most) with removable Cummerbund
- Professional grade craftsmanship and components
- All Inclusive, complete, and ready out of the box
- 3D Mesh Inner Lining and Shoulder Pads
- Soft loop Velcro surface on all webbing for versatility
- Upper & Lower Admin Pockets w/ Hypalon tabs and Elastic Dividers
- Adjustable Shoulder Straps & Removable Shoulder Pads
- Impact Resistant made in the USA buckles
- Adjustable and Removable Cummerbund w/ Hypalon Pulls, Eyelets, and Shock Cord
- Adjustable and Removable inner side retention straps, can be worn in conjunction with cummerbund for added retention
- Easily adjusts from Medium to Large body types
- Built in side plate pouches
- Inner plate retention straps for proper armor vital coverage
- Offset rear shoulder strap improve armor placement
- Low Profile Reinforced Drag Handle
- Genuine Cordura 500D Nylon
- Reinforced stitching and bar-tacks through all high stress points and webbing
The AR500 Body Armor Testudo Gen 2 Plate Carrier With Level III Plates is a package consisting of (1) AR500 Armor's Testudo, Gen 2, plate carrier and (2) AR500 Armor 10"x12" ASC Level III flat plates that our wholesaler put together for us! The AR500 Armor® Testudo™ plate carrier is feature rich and versatile. You will not be disappointed.
Unique to the Testudo™, it is capable of accommodating either 10” x 12”, or large 11” X 14” body armor of any type. With a fully adjustable cummerbund and shoulder straps, the Testudo™ is versatile and viable for large or medium body types. Rugged side retention buckles and straps are included. Each side removable for user adjustable level of retention and comfort, compatible with or without cummerbund installed. We retain a lightweight and durable profile by using genuine 500D Cordura nylon for construction. Strategic lower-offset rear shoulder mounts position the rear plate pocket higher, alleviating the traditional “low hanging” rear plate pocket as seen on carriers that lost sight of proper armor placement. Inner plate retention straps on both pockets further ensure ideal body armor ride height for optimal vital coverage.
3D Mesh Technology dramatically increases ventilation and air-flow for a cooling and comfort improving effect, located on both body facing inner linings, and the removable shoulder pads. Shoulder pads also feature our tri-loop guides and attachment points. Soft loop Velcro lines all webbed sections for added versatility and mounting options. The heavy duty drag handle is fortified by engaging down the rear portion of the plate carrier. Reinforced Bar-tack, double, and double backed stitching throughout contract durability.
Dual admin pockets increase storage capacity, both featuring Hypalon easy-to-grip pull tabs for reliable access. The upper admin pocket features elastic divider retention straps while the lower is designed to accommodate our improved Kangaroo magazine pouch insert. Impact resistant buckles are manufactured in the USA and add at least four toughness points in critical areas.
The Testudo™ cummerbund front flap boasts generous Hypalon tabs for easy actuation and adjustment. Fully adjustable for girth and larger frames, the cummerbund has been reinforced with Hypalon eyelet pass-through and heavy-duty shock cord, allowing optimal expansion and retention when adjusted. Side plate compatible as sold, the built-in cummerbund side plate pouches accept 6 x 6”, or 6” x 8” side plates of any armor type.
Derived from years of customer feedback, experience, and understanding, the Generation 2 Testudo™ is all inclusive and on point, ready to protect the warrior out of the gate. Perfection delivered with no additional accessories required, except armor of course.
The Testudo™ front and rear plate pockets are compatible with our Trauma Plate Insert. This insert allows user configurable in conjunction armor systems to be created. The Trauma Plate Insert accommodates 6” x 6”, 6” x 8”, and 8” x 10” body armor, and attaches to a dedicated attachment point in each plate pocket.
Designed by AR500 Armor® in Phoenix, Arizona, Manufactured to our strict quality standards in Vietnam.
Body Armor is completely legal in 49 states however we can not sell or ship to the state of Connecticut, all others states are legal.
The Purchaser is solely responsible for complying with all applicable local, state or Federal laws.
It is a felony to use body armor in the commission of a crime. Body armor is intended for defensive applications.
PCC will NOT accept any returns on Body Armor, Medical Supplies, or Ammunition for any reason. Warranty exchanges are done directly with the manufacturer or importer. Because of these return restrictions, please be sure of your purchase prior to completing your order.